Tuesday 20 September 2011

Counting down to departure day


A New blog! 

A travel blog. The last time I kept a travel journal, was when I went to Japan in 1996. Yes, there have been plenty of adventures between then and now... But this time is different. This is the longest holiday I have ever been on. We have been on. Craig and I have wanted to get back to BC since our last trip in January 2007.

The countdown until d-day (departure day) is on. 73 days. 

The snow has already started to fall.

26 days of Canadian bliss. 19 days of Whistler winter wonderland. 7 days of Vancouver and all it's amazing attributes... (and a little bit of X-Files location scouting too, being that we're going to be in "Phile Mecca"). 

Yes. It is the stuff that dreams are made of.

(Edited) - Craig and I are potentially going to post separately. He will probably make fun of the "nerdy" stuff in his posts. ;)

- Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment