Wednesday 7 December 2011

Day Five - Sightseeing, Rootbeer, Seals

This is a very short update as we have walked the city for most of the day today, I'm tired and I am down in the lobby updating because I am a cheapskate and don't want to pay for wi-fi in the room. ;) We walked around lots of different stores and places today - including down to Canada Place to take some video and photos of North Vancouver from the city. In the waters off the building, there are seals swimming around - and they are SO cute. Lunch was at A&W. I had a huge glass of Rootbeer and a burger. So good. I made dinner in the suite as we are staying up to go and greet Terry, Leslie, Andrea and Daniel at their hotel when they arrive!


Walked straight past this during our travels today. ;)

I was looking for an 'Alien Abduction' site - only I couldn't quite remember where the site was so I stopped at a travel agency.




Sunset from our suite

No comments:

Post a Comment