Monday 19 December 2011

Day Seventeen - Enough with the lazyness

Woke up absolutely rotten - had some cold and flu and a heavily medicated lemon drink which managed to perk me right up. Had some vegemite toast which always makes me feel better when I'm really under the weather. Leigh and Cory cooked up an amazing breakfast of bacon benedict with skillet hash browns. Soooooooooooooooooooooo yummy. Then, at 1.30pm we decided we'd best get up the hill and do at least one run! We treked up to the village and rode the 'Olympic Chair' and did two runs. The run from Olympic Chair, and then the Olympic run down to the village. I only had to stop for a break once during this run which really boosted my confidence no end. Really looking forward to getting up the hill tomorrow to smash out a few runs. We then went and had a few drinks at the Moynihan's room before heading back to Leigh and Cory's for pizza, the Canucks game and of course, to set up the Christmas Tree. Woo. Speaking of Christmas I really need to get out and do my shopping! Running out of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment