Tuesday 27 December 2011

Day Twenty Five - Function Junction, Tattoos, and Snow snow snow.

We walked down the Valley Trail to 'Function Junction' where I had a 12pm tattoo appointment booked with Dave of 'Black Ohm' Tattoos. I finally got to get my snowflake tattoo on my wrist and it looks so much better than I had hoped. Dave did a really great job. We then walked around the junction and grabbed a hot drink and a cake, went to Prior and looked at boards, and then walked back up the Valley Trail 'home'. We had half an hour or so with Leigh and Cory before heading into town so I could repair my nails. Quickly got some stuff together from Ress and Anthony's - Sam and Ian's - and then we caught a cab home and ordered pizza and hung out for our last night in Whistler. Boston Pizza, beer, and Lord of the Rings.

(photos to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment