Thursday 22 December 2011

Day Twenty - Shopping and rest

The last couple of days for me have been spent on the couch. On Day 18 I skiied Whistler and Blackcomb, and my foot siezed up and I haven't been able to get my foot into my ski boots since. Craig has been managing to get up each day (except today) so we have been spending a good amount of time with Sam and Ian. We had Maccas, and while we were walking around the village, we had our first 'Beavertail' which was pasty with maple butter and chocolate. Holy cow - so bad for you, but so delicious. Oh my god. Craig and I went to Black's Restaurant before getting the bus home.

Last night was a bit of a huge night - Spaghetti Factory followed by the boys deciding to drink at Sam and Ian's hotel. We ended up crashing on their couch. 

Tomorrow I am hoping to get up the hill. There is a weather system moving in off the Pacific which promises to bring a decent amount of snow to the mountains - including falls on Christmas day. Amazing news. Cory may be heading down to Squamish tomorrow night - I might get to go and have a bit of a shop down there with her. Yes! Since I haven't bought Christmas presents yet, might be a good idea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment